Junior Business Developers, Advisory & Consulting (Life Sciences)
MAASI Enterprises is a leading consulting firm in the Life Science industry. We are looking for a talented Junior Business Developer to join our team and help us grow our business. The ideal candidate will have significant experience as a consultant in the pharmaceutical, medtech and/or biotech industry in areas such as Process or Automation Engineering, IT and OT systems integration, Project Management, Computerised Systems Validation, Commissioning and Qualification, etc.
They will also be able to leverage their experience in consulting to help us achieve our goals.
- Main location: Hybrid,
- Travel: 50%
- Employment type: Permanent
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 40 hours/w
- Department: Marketing and Sales
- Reporting to: Managing Director
- Salary range: Depending on the skills and experience
- Develop and execute new business development strategies
- Identify and qualify new prospects
- Generate leads and close deals
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision-makers
- Provide technical and commercial expertise to clients
- Represent MAASI Enterprises at industry events
- Minimum 4+ years of consulting experience in the Life Science industry (pharmaceutical or biotech/biomedical sectors) as either:
- System Engineer
- Industrial Integration Specialist (IT/OT Engineer)
- Computerised System Validation Specialist
- Systems Architect (IT/OT)
- Technical Project Manager
- Process Engineer
- Strong understanding of the Life Science industry, including its standards and regulations (GMP, EudraLex, etc)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Fluent in Italian (C2) and English (B1 -both written and spoken)
- Utmost professionalism and seriousness towards Customers and Colleagues
- Care towards the relationship with and to the management of the Customer
- Willingness to travel
- Driving licence (valid in the EU)
- Right to work in the European Union at the start of the employment contract
- Good command of the following software/IT tools:
- Google Mail (email and company chat).
- Google Documents (drafting of documents and letters, minutes, formatting and organisation of text, etc.)
- Google Sheets (data entry, use of the basic formulas, data extraction and use of pivot tables)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, commissions and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a leading consulting firm in the Life Science industry
- Chance to make a real impact on the growth of the business
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
MAASI Enterprises want to be an inclusive and equitable company. We value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life.
If you are ready to take on an exciting challenge and be part of a dynamic team in the pharmaceutical consulting industry, do not hesitate to send us your application.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and we apply fair working conditions and salaries related to assigned responsibilities, skills and personal merit.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.