This Policy statement is a deliberate system of guidelines to guide decisions and achieve rational outcomes in support of MAASI Enterprises' commitment to providing Quality services.
MAASI Enterprises is a leading provider of IT, OT, process automation, engineering, and computer system validation consulting and outsourcing services to the life-science industry. The company's value proposition is to provide its clients with the expertise and resources they need to improve their operations and achieve their business goals.
MAASI Enterprises differentiates itself from its competitors by providing the highest-quality service and embodying its clients' goals.
MAASI Enterprises is committed to providing a Quality service, which consistently & continuously meets the requirements of its customers whilst protecting assets under its care, its employees and the environment in general.
This is achieved by establishing & monitoring managerial & operational processes, which have emerged from the combination of sound managerial principles and established experience in the Life Science Industry.
MAASI Enterprises's Policy is to:
- satisfy its customer by providing consistent, high quality and effective services
- satisfy its employees by providing a suitable and friendly working environment and employment conditions
- provide its owners with a satisfactory return on investment
- establish mutually beneficial relationships with suppliers
- act in full respect of people and the environment
MAASI Enterprises is committed to:
- continually improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management system and of its operational responsiveness
- complying with Life Science Industry legislation and best practices
- complying with current Health & Safety legislation and best practices
MAASI Enterprises's policy is achieved by:
- establishing measurable objectives for achieving satisfaction of its customers and other
- communicating the quality policy and objectives throughout the company
- implementing a Quality Management System conforming to the International Standard ISO 9001 throughout the company
- developing employees skills and increasing their contribution through effective training
- providing adequate resources to achieve this policy and company's quality objectives
- continually improving the company's Quality Management System
- annually reviewing the company's quality policy and objectives for continuing suitability
In order to meet the above objectives, MAASI Enterprises is developing and will implement within 2023 a Management System, which as a minimum shall meet the requirements of ISO 9001.
All MAASI Enterprises employees are responsible for upholding the Company's Quality Policy.
MAASI Enterprises's management is responsible for monitoring and reviewing the Quality Policy at regular intervals in order to ensure that it remains relevant and effective.
Management System Certificate
Certificate no.: C594944
The management system of MAASI Enterprises S.r.l. has been found to conform to the Quality Management System standard: ISO 9001:2015
This certificate is valid for the following scope: Specific and management consulting in the fields of information and industrial automation for highly regulated companies with specialization in the life-science sector. (IAF: 33, 35)