Jr. Technical Project Manager, Life-science, Siena
We are currently seeking a Junior Project Manager to join our operational office in Siena as part of our team expansion efforts.
- Are you proactive and results-oriented in your approach?
- Do you possess excellent planning and problem-solving skills?
- Do you have previous experience, even if minimal, in similar roles, and are interested in joining our team of experts in a leading international pharmaceutical consulting company, and beyond?
Then, you are the person we are looking for.
- Location: Siena
- Travel: 10-50%
- Type: full time, 9am-6pm
- We offer an excellent growth opportunity
- Coordinating projects in the field of Life Science.
- Preparing project schedules and resource plans.
- Supporting project execution and ensuring timely delivery and adherence to quality standards.
- Prepare and present regular reports on the progress and on the management of issues in collaboration with technical teams and relevant stakeholders.
- Supervising the maintenance of project documentation to ensure it remains up to date.
- Tracking activities and deviations.
- Holding Customers’ projects meetings.
- Identifying project-related issues and developing mitigation plans when needed according to Customers' processes and best practices.
- Complying with Customers’ Quality Assurance and Control policies, procedures and requirements.
- Keeping up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Contributing in assuring Customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk management practices.
- Proactive approach.
- Creative/innovation-keen approach.
- Dynamic and willing to learn and grow professionally.
- Attitude to work in cross-functional teams.
- Language: Italian C1+ and English B2+
- Right to live and work in EU/Italy.
Nice to have
Desired pharma-specific knowledge:
- Understanding of major Pharma regulations (FDA 21 CFR parts 11, 210 & 211, part 80).
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures (EUDRALEX GMP).
- Understanding of Projects Risk Management.
What We Offer
Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance on the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
MAASI Enterprises want to be an inclusive and equitable company, we value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and we apply fair working conditions and salaries related to assigned responsibilities, skills and personal merit.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.