Internship Infrastructure & System Integration
MAASI Enterprises is looking for undergraduates (or students with a limited number of exams to complete) or recent graduates available to carry out a non-curricular internship in the Infrastructure and System Integration area.
Purpose of the internship: Learn and use software systems and technologies in the pharmaceutical sector, analyse regulatory requirements, create documentation and provide technical support for installation, configuration and interfacing between different IT systems.
- Main location: Siena
- Travel: NO
- Employment type: Internship
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 39 hour/w
- Salary range: paid Internship
During the internship you will learn to:
- Independently manage and resolve incidents and Issues (2nd level) in the client's architectures, IT/OT systems and business applications
- Provide technical support for IT/OT systems, mainly for the IT components, within industrial production systems and architectures
- Supervise and coordinate technical specialists from industrial automation manufacturers
- Independently manage situations and problems relating to data quality and configuration/access of resources related to regulated production
- Keep project documentation up to date
- Participate in managing change requests in the client's IT/OT infrastructure
- Work with awareness and confidence in accordance with customer quality guidelines and manuals (both IT/OT specific and general)
- Undergraduates or recent graduates
- Passion and curiosity for the IT world
- Knowledge of collaboration platforms (e.g., MS Teams, MS Outlook, Google Mail) and productivity tools (e.g., MS Office, Google Documents)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Aptitude for problem solving and independent learning
- Good knowledge of the English language (at least B2)
- Ability to work in a team and independently
What We Offer
- Opportunity to work with one of the leading companies in pharmaceutical and Life Science consulting
MAASI Enterprises want to be an inclusive and equitable company, we value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and we apply fair working conditions and salaries related to assigned responsibilities, skills and personal merit.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.