Senior System Integrator
MAASI Enterprises, a leading consulting firm in the Life Science industry, is looking for a Senior System Integrator to join our team.
The ideal candidate has a proven experience in IT/OT systems integration and is seeking a new exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment.
They will be the point of reference for solving complex problems.
If you believe you meet these requirements, keep reading.
- Main location: Siena
- Employment type: Permanent
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Business unit: MAASI EU Operations
- Reporting to: Technical Officer
- Salary range: Depending on the actual experience achieved.
- Guiding stakeholders in the strategic use of technology within the company's production environment
- Contributing to the innovation of IT architecture by leveraging IT expertise and adopting a long-term sustainable vision
- Designing and managing the integration of IT and OT functions and systems while ensuring cybersecurity at all levels and defining, when necessary, transition management strategies and methodologies
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvements to enhance the efficiency, usability, and ease of maintenance of production systems through computer science and data analysis
- Managing and autonomously resolving level 2 and 3 incidents and issues in customer's architectures, IT/OT systems, and business applications
- Providing technical support for IT/OT systems, primarily focusing on the IT component, within industrial production architectures and systems
- Overseeing and coordinating specialist technicians from different companies and disciplines throughout the entire project implementation process
- Providing technical guidance for industrial automation, IT architectures, and regulatory compliance in the development, design, and commissioning of automation/software for equipment and systems in collaboration with external suppliers and designers.
- Independently handling situations and issues related to data quality and the configuration/access of resources associated with regulated production
- Keeping project documentation up-to-date
- Participating in the management of change requests in the client's IT/OT infrastructure
- Operating consciously and safely, following the client's specific IT/OT and general quality guidelines and manuals
- Leading and encouraging collaboration among cross-functional, inter-company teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound knowledge of database and complex data structures (big data) including basic data processing skills
- Solid knowledge of wire technologies and protocols such as TCP/IP, routing, filtering, DNS
- Solid knowledge of industrial technologies and protocols such as EtherNet/IP™, CIP™, ModBus, Profinet, BACnet, Zigbee
- Comprehension of electronic schemes, both mechanic or processing
- Understanding of more common SCADA, MES e DCS solutions
- Basic understanding of SCADA programming
- Basic understanding of principleas related to software planning
- Basic understanding of production and automation processes
- Solid knowledge of operating systems
- Sound knowledge of the most common virtualisation solutions
- Good understanding of Directory systems and distributed authentication management
- Strong understanding of industry-specific regulatory constraints (chemical-pharmaceutical sector)
- Well-established knowledge of computer networks
- Excellent proficiency in the English language (C1)
- Teamwork and independent work orientation
Nice to have
- High-level understanding of project management methodologies
- Extensive knowledge of industrial production processes
- In-depth understanding of organisational principles and processes
- Strong inclination to record and document completed activities
- High proficiency in producing technical texts such as manuals, reports, and intervention reports
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, commissions and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a leading consulting firm in the Life Science industry
- Chance to make a real impact on the growth of the business
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Performance bonus, training and welfare schemes
MAASI Enterprises want to be an inclusive and equitable company, we value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and we apply fair working conditions and salaries related to assigned responsibilities, skills and personal merit.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.