Junior IT/OT System Integrator
Join our team as a Junior System Integrator at our main office in Siena. This dynamic role provides a stimulating work environment and the chance to grow professionally in a technologically advanced setting.
The successful candidate will contribute to the management and resolution of challenges related to IT/OT systems and business applications.
If you are passionate about technology and wish to develop your skills in an industrial context, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
For more information, please read below.
- Main location: Siena
- Travel: 20%
- Employment type: Permanent
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
- Reporting to: Project Leader
- Salary range: Depending on the actual experience achieved.
- Assisting in the management and resolution of Level 2 incidents and issues within client's IT/OT systems, architectures, and business applications
- Providing technical support for IT/OT systems, primarily focusing on the IT component, within industrial production systems and architectures
- Collaborating with specialised technicians from industrial automation manufacturers
- Contributing to the management of situations and issues related to data quality and the configuration/access of resources linked to regulated production
- Contributing to the update of project documentation.
- Collaborating in the management of change requests within the client's IT/OT infrastructure
- Operating in compliance with the client's quality guidelines and manuals (both specific to IT/OT and general), with particular attention to security
- Passion and curiosity for the IT world
- Great attention to detail
- Knowledge of collaboration platforms (e.g., MS Teams, MS Outlook, Google Mail) and productivity tools (e.g., MS Office, Google Documents)
- Understanding of spreadsheet functionalities
- Basic knowledge of operating systems
- Familiarity with computer networks
- Ability to read and interpret a schedule
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt to dynamic environments and collaborate in a multidisciplinary context
- Problem-solving attitude and self-directed learning capability
- Basic knowledge of the English language (B1)
- Teamwork and independent work orientation
Nice to have
- Basic knowledge of project management methodologies;
- Understanding of industrial production processes;
- Familiarity with programming and interaction with databases
- Proficiency in recording and documenting completed activities
- Ability to create technical documents such as manuals, reports, and intervention reports
- Good proficiency of English (B2)
What We Offer
- Competitive salary, commissions and benefits package
- Opportunity to work with a leading consulting firm in the Life Science industry
- Chance to make a real impact on the growth of the business
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Performance bonus, training and welfare schemes
MAASI Enterprises want to be an inclusive and equitable company, we value differences, and welcome people from all walks of life.
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and we apply fair working conditions and salaries related to assigned responsibilities, skills and personal merit.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.