Jr. IOT Field Support Specialist, Life Science (Italy)
We are looking to expand our Life-science Services Team in Italy with IOT Field Support Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and has at least one year of expertise in any pertinent area (eg: Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare industries, IT Services, Process/Automation Engineering, Quality Assurance support for Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare enterprises, …)
Good relational skills and Customer-oriented attitude are also required. To be successful, you will have solid problem solving skills and a lot of curiosity.
- First line IOT systems technical support
- Troubleshooting of technical problems of industrial manufacturing systems
- Coordinate with system-specific vendor for third level support
- Pharma manufacturing and quality control GMP systems administration (access management, software maintenance and operations)
- Client’s Standard Operating Procedures execution
- Technical and service documentation writing and up-to-date keeping
- Accurate tasks tracking and monitoring
- Meet quality assurance and service performance indicators, support continuous improvement initiatives
- Keep up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices
- Properly and thoroughly track activities and deviations
- Contribute in assuring the Customer satisfaction
- High school diploma, equivalent or higher degree
- Any previous experience in any of these jobs: IT Services, Process/Automation Engineering, Quality Assurance / Validation support or Manufacturing Operations for Pharma, Biotech or Healthcare enterprises
- Interest into technology, IT or robotics
- Basic technical skills:
installation and maintenance of MS Windows or Linux operating systems
understanding of computer networks
troubleshooting of technical issues
Readiness to operate in biological-risk areas for which a specific health and safety plan would be in place (vaccination against tetanus-pertussis, meningococcal, sars-cov2, etc)
- Rigor and professionalism
- Dynamic and proactive approach to problems
- Teamwork orientation
fluent in Italian (CEFR C1 or higher)
CEFR A2 or higher in English
- Valid permit to work and live in Italy
Nice to have
- Vaccinated against tetanus-pertussis and meningococcal A, C, W, Y and B (vaccination is compulsory)
- Any past experience in life science industries
- Any past experience in IT/OT support, Helpdesk, computer repair or support, system engineering
- EU car driving license (B)
- Primary location: Siena, Italy
- Type: full time
- Level and salary: CCNL Terziario Confcommercio L3 + bonus, training and welfare plan - Apprenticeship contracts might be proposed to inexperienced candidates
What We Offer
Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance on the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.