Jr. Technical Project Manager, Life-science Integration & Consulting, Siena
We are looking to expand our PM Team in Italy with a Junior Project Manager.
The ideal candidate has a proactive and result-oriented approach. He/she has excellent skills in planning and managing any potential issues and has already gained previous experience in similar contexts.
- Coordination of IT/OT/Engineering projects for Life Science Customers.
- Preparing project schedules and resource plans.
- Supporting the preparation/upgrade process of supplier management documents (DUVRI, access control requests, etc).
- Supporting project execution developing and ensuring on time, high-quality delivery in accordance with the stated project goals and adapting plans.
- Preparing and distributing presentations, technical reports, etc… in cooperation with the IT/OT technical team and stakeholders.
- Keeping up-to-date the project documentation.
- Tracking activities and deviations.
- Holding Customers’ projects meetings.
- Identifying project-related issues and developing mitigation plans when needed according to Customers' processes and best practices.
- Complying with Customers’ Quality Assurance and Control policies, procedures and requirements.
- Keeping up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Contributing in assuring Customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Proactive approach.
- Creative/innovation-keen approach.
- Dynamic and willing to learn and mature professionally.
- Attitude to work in cross-functional teams.
- Language: Italian C1+ and English B2+
- Right to live and work in EU/Italy.
Nice to have
Desired pharma-specific knowledge:
- Understanding of major Pharma regulations (FDA 21 CFR parts 11, 210 & 211, part 80).
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures (EUDRALEX GMP).
- Understanding of Projects Risk Management.
- Primary job location: Siena
- Travel: 10-50%%
- Type: full time, permanent (experienced)
- Business unit: Program & Project Management, Italy
- Reports to: PPM Manager, Italy
- Level and salary: depending on the actual experience achieved + bonus, training and Welfare plan.
What We Offer
Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance on the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.