Jr. Sales Manager Italy, Life-science Integration & Consulting
Massimi Sistemi S.r.l., Gruppo MAASI - Stellino
Our company is home to people who have a strong sense of team spirit. Being part of MAASI is not having a mundane job: its' living in a family that enjoys achieving success. That means going thru both rough and smooth times.
We are looking for Big Dreamers & Hard Workers
We like to think of MAASI as a dynamic organisation able to reach goals through hard work and dedication. A team that is able to adapt itself to the moment and deliver results.
Our team is our most powerful business card.
MAASI is a container of skills, initiatives and proactiveness of the individual members of its team. By crossing and comparing information, experience and knowledge, combining ingenuity and foresight, we are not only able to identify issues but above all foresee problems as they arise and deliver answers by proposing the optimum solutions to the situation at hand.
Let’s do it better, let’s do it together
We are looking for people who love challenges and who are ready to strive to improve and mature their professional and personal paths. We value and merit curiosity, initiative, common sense and the ability to work in a team.
Only by working together can we overcome our limits and open up new areas of opportunity both for us and for the companies we work for.
If you think you can give us your best and want to join our team, you can start your adventure by starting from the professional paths available.
What do we offer?
At MAASI we invest in the professional development of our team: in addition to guidelines and coaching, documentation and training, we provide the tools to help you face the daily tasks also independently. With us you will find a serene and stimulating work environment, which allows for the exchange of information and mutual support. Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance to the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
We are looking to expand our Sales Team in Italy with a Junior Sales Manager at our Life-science Consulting division. The ideal candidate has a 2-5 years background in Process/Automation Engineering, IOT Integration Consulting or Quality Assurance / Validation support for Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare enterprises, good relational skills and Customer-oriented attitude.
As Jr. Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- coordinating our local Account Managers and monitoring our standard sale workflow;
- periodically reporting on local results and efficiency to the Sales Director;
- coordinating with our Solution Architects in drafting our commercial proposals;
- coordinating with our Business Developers and tracking opportunities and sales;
- monitoring our Customers satisfaction and periodically reporting to the Sales Director
- Propositive and proactive approach
- Creative/innovation-keen approach
- Dynamic and willing to learn and mature professionally
- Language: Italian C2+ and English C1+
- Right to live and work in EU/Italy
- Availability to travel up to 80% of time
- Driving license
- Sales Director, Italy
- Location: remote (you will be required to attend a 4 months on-boarding period in Siena Italy before being located anywhere in Italy, preferably at one of our Office locations: Pisa, Siena, Rovereto, Venezia, Roma)
- Travel: 40-80%
- Type: full time, permanent
- Business unit: EU Direct Sales