IOT System Engineers, Life-science (Italy)
We are looking to expand our Consultancy & Integration Team in Italy. The ideal candidate has a background in either: IT Services, Process/Automation Engineering, IOT Integration Consulting or Quality Assurance / Validation support for Pharma/Biotech/Healthcare enterprises, good relational skills and Customer-oriented attitude.
This position is both creative and rigorous: by nature you need to think outside the box, by context you need to act in a highly regulated and controlled sector. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid problem solving skills.
- Support Process Automation systems design, upgrade and integration projects (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc...)
- Address and resolve L2/L3 IT/OT incidents, problems and changes within the Customer IT/OT infrastructure
- Monitor and manage large IT and/or OT networks
- Write, update and review technical documentation (Functional Specification, Hardware Design Specification, Software Design specification, Risk/Impact assessment, Technical report, etc...)
- Write and present project reports, presentations, technical reports, etc...
- Survey and inspect Manufacturing areas and supervise installations and technical tasks
- Keep up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices
- Properly and thoroughly track activities and deviations
- Contribute in assuring the Customer satisfaction and generating new business opportunities
- Proven experience (1-2Y = Junior; 3-5Y = Mid; 6Y+ = Senior) in manufacturing automation systems design, upgrade and integration (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc...); manufacturing automation systems commissioning, supervising installations and technical tasks and IT/OT troubleshooting, workaround identification and application, solution definition
- Proactive approach
- Creative/innovation-keen approach
- Dynamic and willing to learn and mature professionally
- Language: Italian C1+ and English B2+
- Right/Permit to live and work in Italy
Nice to have
- Any OSI-PI related certification will be highly welcomed.
- Understanding of major Pharma regulations (FDA 21 CFR parts 11, 210 & 211, part 80)
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures (EUDRALEX GMP).
- Experience in management and follow-up of Commissioning and Pre-Commissioning Activities.
- SCADA Systems Planning, Integration, Commissioning, Maintaining, Upgrade.
- Direct and Managed Control systems (PLC, Acquisition and User Experience levels) Planning - Blueprinting - Layout delivery.
- Experience in Project Risk Management.
- FAT/SAT protocols editing and execution.
- Understanding/Knowledge of: ITIL and Service and Lifecycle Management, Business and Organisation Change Management, poComputer System Validation.
- Primary location: Siena, Italy
- Travel: 20-60%
- Type: full time, permanent
- Business unit: Consulting & Integration
- Level and salary: CCNL Terziario Confcommercio L3 - L1 + bonus, training and welfare plan (backgrounds and expertise will be assessed)
What We Offer
Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance on the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
A salary pack that matches your responsibilities, a growth plan and attractive bonuses on results base.
Internal and external trainings specifically selected on your aptitudes and talent.
A set of benefits, services and affiliations on top to the profession's health insurance.
We're a Company of human beings, before anything else. You'll never be "just a number" here.