Automation and Process Engineering Intern for Highly Regulated markets
Massimi Sistemi S.r.l., Gruppo MAASI - Stellino
via Fiorentina 153, Siena 53100, Italy
2021 Summer session is now open for application
Join our MAASI Lifesciences Consulting Team for a 6 months paid internship that offers personal and professional development, vertical skills and community-building.
Our program will give you an opportunity to work on very large Lifesciences Enterprises and theirs complex and highly regulated industrial systems, and to collaborate with our experts.Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and it's in the candidate's best interest to apply early.
During the program you will learn:
- Writing and reviewing of technical documentation (URS, Functional Specification, Hardware Design Specification, Software Design specification, etc...)
- Process Automation systems design and upgrade (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc...)
- Coordination and preparation of support documents and processes in reference to maintenance and upgrade projects (DUVRI, HSE documentation, access control requests, etc)
- Preparation of reports, presentations, technical reports, etc...
- Surveying and inspecting Manufacturing areas
- Supervising installations and technical tasks
- Keeping up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices
- Keeping up-to-date the project documentation
- Tracking activities and deviations
- Assuring the Customer satisfaction
- Siena (Intern location)
- Type: full time, intern (6 months)
- BS degree in Industrial/Automation Engineering, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Patience and professionalism in speaking to Customers and Partners
- Proactive and dynamic approach to issues
- Optimistic approach to problems
- Able to be a member, coordinate or manage a Team of People
- Able to work on stressful environments
- IT skills and knowledge
- Creative mindset
Required Language skills
- Italian, B1
- English, C1
What we offer
- Completing the program and passing the final exam will qualify you for our permanent positions within the MAASI Engineering Team.