System Engineer, DC Operations (Mid)
Massimi Sistemi S.r.l., Gruppo MAASI - Stellino
Our company is home to people who have a strong sense of team spirit. Being part of MAASI is not having a mundane job: its' living in a family that enjoys achieving success. That means going thru both rough and smooth times.
We are looking for Big Dreamers & Hard Workers
We like to think of MAASI as a dynamic organisation able to reach goals through hard work and dedication. A team that is able to adapt itself to the moment and deliver results.
Our team is our most powerful business card.
MAASI is a container of skills, initiatives and proactiveness of the individual members of its team. By crossing and comparing information, experience and knowledge, combining ingenuity and foresight, we are not only able to identify issues but above all foresee problems as they arise and deliver answers by proposing the optimum solutions to the situation at hand.
Let’s do it better, let’s do it together
We are looking for people who love challenges and who are ready to strive to improve and mature their professional and personal paths. We value and merit curiosity, initiative, common sense and the ability to work in a team.
Only by working together can we overcome our limits and open up new areas of opportunity both for us and for the companies we work for.
If you think you can give us your best and want to join our team, you can start your adventure by starting from the professional paths available.
What do we offer?
At MAASI we invest in the professional development of our team: in addition to guidelines and coaching, documentation and training, we provide the tools to help you face the daily tasks also independently. With us you will find a serene and stimulating work environment, which allows for the exchange of information and mutual support. Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance to the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
As System Engineer, you will be responsible for
- Autonomously addressing IT incidents, problems and changes within the Customer IT/OT infrastructure;
- Operate IT systems and networks maintenance operations in Customers Data Centers meeting technical and security requirements;
- Autonomously resolving L2/L3 technical incidents and problems;
- Monitoring and managing large IT infrastructures and systems;
- Advising on IT/OT infrastructure-related projects and changes;
- Keeping technical and procedural documentation up-to-date (URS, Functional Specification, Hardware Design Specification, Software Design specification, etc...)
- Preparation of reports, presentations, technical reports, etc...
- Supervising installations and technical tasks
- Coordinating and executing Enterprise Customers transformation/integration/evolution/M&A projects (IT related)
- Coordinating and executing Enterprise Customers Quality Assurance and Control related projects (IT related)
- Keeping up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices
- Tracking activities and deviations
- Contributing in assuring the Customer satisfaction
- Experience in System Engineering:
- networking and Linux/Unix operating systems knowledge
- installation and configuration of networks, servers, Linux/Unix operating systems
- troubleshooting, workaround identification and application, solution definition
- incidents and problems tracking (ITIL)
- solutions and design documentation
- technology/solutions scouting
- 2 years or more in role
- Propositive and proactive approach
- Creative/innovation-keen approach
- Dynamic and willing to learn and mature professionally
- Language: Fluent in Italian and English (CEFR B2 or higher)
- Permit to stay and work in Italy
Preferred expertise and knowledge (optional, rewarded with priority in selection and higher contract level):
- Expertise in installing/monitoring/maintaining large MS Active Directory and MS Windows Server farms;
- RedHat, Ubuntu, IBM, Oracle, CompTIA or other pertinent certifications;
- Understanding of major Pharma regulations (FDA 21 CFR parts 11, 210 & 211, part 80);
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures (EUDRALEX GMP);
- ITIL and change management basics;
- Computer System Validation fundamentals
- Head of Structured Services, Italy
- Location: Siena, Italy
- Travel: 10-35%
- Type: full time, permanent
- Business unit: Structured Services, Italy
- Level and salary: “CCNL Terziario Confcommercio” level to be based on assessed expertise and competences + bonus, training and welfare plan