Jr. Technical Project Manager, Life-science Integration & Consulting
Massimi Sistemi S.r.l., Gruppo MAASI - Stellino
Our company is home to people who have a strong sense of team spirit. Being part of MAASI is not having a mundane job: its' living in a family that enjoys achieving success. That means going thru both rough and smooth times.
We are looking for Big Dreamers & Hard Workers
We like to think of MAASI as a dynamic organisation able to reach goals through hard work and dedication. A team that is able to adapt itself to the moment and deliver results.
Our team is our most powerful business card.
MAASI is a container of skills, initiatives and proactiveness of the individual members of its team. By crossing and comparing information, experience and knowledge, combining ingenuity and foresight, we are not only able to identify issues but above all foresee problems as they arise and deliver answers by proposing the optimum solutions to the situation at hand.
Let’s do it better, let’s do it together
We are looking for people who love challenges and who are ready to strive to improve and mature their professional and personal paths. We value and merit curiosity, initiative, common sense and the ability to work in a team.
Only by working together can we overcome our limits and open up new areas of opportunity both for us and for the companies we work for.
If you think you can give us your best and want to join our team, you can start your adventure by starting from the professional paths available.
What do we offer?
At MAASI we invest in the professional development of our team: in addition to guidelines and coaching, documentation and training, we provide the tools to help you face the daily tasks also independently. With us you will find a serene and stimulating work environment, which allows for the exchange of information and mutual support. Our goal is to enable you to reach your full potential to improve and evolve both professionally and personally.
We place importance to the development of your professional career according to your aptitudes and also support you in your private life through a dynamic corporate welfare program.
As Junior Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting and Coordinating regulated markets Customers’ IT/OT projects commissioning
- Writing and Revision of technical documentation (URS, Functional Specification, Hardware Design Specification, Software Design specification, etc...)
- Supporting Process Automation systems design, upgrade and integration projects (SCADA, DCS, PLC, etc...)
- Supporting the preparation of project documents and processes in reference to maintenance and upgrade projects (DUVRI, HSE documentation, access control requests, etc)
- Preparing and distributing reports, presentations, technical reports, etc… in cooperation with the IT/OT technical team and involved third parties
- Holding Customers’ projects meetings
- Surveying and inspecting Manufacturing areas
- Coordinating and overlooking at installations and technical tasks
- Tracking IT and IT/OT project-related issues, problems and changes according Customers’ processes and best practices;
- Complying with Customers’ Quality Assurance and Control policies, procedures and requirements
- Keeping up-to-date with both Customer and Internal standard operating procedures and best practices
- Keeping up-to-date the project documentation
- Tracking activities and deviations
- Contributing in assuring the Customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies
- Proactive approach
- Creative/innovation-keen approach
- Dynamic and willing to learn and mature professionally
- Language: Italian C1+ and English B2+
- Right to live and work in EU/Italy
Desired pharma-specific knowledge (optional):
- Understanding of major Pharma regulations (FDA 21 CFR parts 11, 210 & 211, part 80)
- Knowledge and understanding of Good Manufacturing Procedures (EUDRALEX GMP)
- Understanding of Projects Risk Management
- PPM Manager, Italy
- Location: Siena
- Travel: 10-50%
- Type: full time, permanent (experienced) or 6 month internship (inexperienced)
- Business unit: Program & Project Management, Italy